Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
With the leaves falling and the days getting shorter, this time of year also brings with it winter storms, so remember to do some important home maintenance before winter comes.
Protect your home’s value by tending to seasonal maintenance.
Here are some home maintenance tips:
● Clean and stow your lawn mower
● Remove garden hoses from faucets
● Drain your sprinkler system
● Seal air leaks sound doors and windows
● Unblock & clean gutters
● Inspect your roof for signs of wear and tear
● Give your fireplace a good clean
● Check your furnace
● Prune Plants
Post Your Comment: