Nowadays, real estate is a hot topic with so much to cover. Everything from the state of the housing market, to tips for first-time home buyers, and trends in home design are covered in REAL TIME podcasts. Queue up, or tune in and listen to the experts in all things real estate share real advice, in real time.
1. Episode 7- Buying and Designing: Lessons Learned in Real Estate with Sarah Richardsonn. This infotaining chat with designer, author, and TV icon Sarah Richardson. The Canadian design expert imparts knowledge from the real estate lessons she’s learned throughout her career as a designer, business owner, and homeowner.
2. Episode 20- The Positive Effects of Universal Design: Brad McCannell discusses the importance of design that accommodates people of all ages and abilities.You’ll discover simple ways to adopt universal design that will not only make your space more accessible, but can help add value to your home.
3. A Conversation About Homelessness in Canada, with Jesse Thistle. Jesse joined REAL TIME in November of 2020 to share his personal experience with homelessness and how Canadians can help prevent it on a local and national scale.
4. Episode 13- Wellness by Design: Tiffany Pratt discusses creating a Home that Brings Joy. If you feel you need a creative spark and motivation to make changes in your space to really express who you are, this episode is for you.
5. Episode 18- The Evolution of Canadian Vacation Properties. Heather Bayerdraws from her 20 years of experience to share best practices for investing in a vacation property, affordability, and the pros and cons of short-term rentals. Get a sense of which buyer bucket you fit into, and how it can affect your plans to purchase a vacation home or turn your existing getaway property into a short-term rental.
If you're thinking of buying and would like some tips or assistance, reach out to us. We'd love to discuss anything realestate with you!